|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2013||prop maker |
|2013||Prop maker |
|2012||Prop maker/joiner |
|2011 - 2012||Studio Technician |
|2011||Props maker |
|A Midsummer Night's Dream|
|2010||Prop Maker (severed head) |
|The Anne Bolynne Monologues|
|2010||Props maker |
|Royal Academy of Arts G.S.K Exhibition|
|2010||Make-up assistant |
|2010||Props Maker |
|The Human Zoo|
|2009||Assistant costume/props and armoury work experience |
|Death and the King's Horseman|
|2008||Assistant sfx and set dresser |
Year Qualification Where 2010 BA in Technical Effects for Performance London College of Fashion
Understanding and competence in the following areas:
* Mould-making (plaster, silicone and fibreglass).
* Two-part foam.
* Sculpting and armature construction.
* Performance and construction of puppets.
* Silicone and fibreglass casting.
* Foam latex.
* Illustration and embroidery.
* Metal fill casting.
* Life casting.
* Leather work - embossing, dyeing, stenciling,
foil, plugging, ruching, pleating, cuir bouilli,
broguing, filigree, jewelry and stud work.
* Latex skin.
* Wire work and soldering.
Personal Skills :
* Commitment to projects and the team.
* Strong research and idea development.
* Willingness to learn and impart knowledge.
Available on request
I graduated July 2010 with a BA(Hons)in Technical Effects for Performance from the London College of Fashion. I am a confident team player and self-starter who is quick to learn and keen to expand my technical knowledge. I am currently the Head Technician for Image Casting.
- Organisation Memberships
- BECTU (UK)
- Years in industry
- 1 to 3 years
- Company Experience
- National Theatre
- Experienced In
- Interested in
- Live Events
- UK Tour
- World Tour
- DBS checked