|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|2020||Technical Director/Lighting Designer |
|Sky in the Pie |
|2019 - 2020||Sound 2 |
|Cinderella: The Rockin' Panto |
|2019||Set Designer/Lighting Designer |
|2018 - 2019||Lighting Operator/Designer |
|Celebrity Cruises Entertainment|
Year Qualification Where 2018 BA Archaeology & Anthropology University College London
- Lighting Operation and Programming with EOS Ion & HOG3/4.
- Sound Operation with A&H Consoles, Yamaha QL/CL, Yamaha DM1000/2000.
- Design & Operation with QLAB.
- Projection Mapping with Resolume, triggered by OSC with QLAB.
- Theatre Maintenance
- PAT Testing
- Repairing Intelligent Fixtures
- Set Design & Construction
- Propmaking & Practicals
- Single Purchase Counterweight Flying, Live and for Ins/Outs
- Automated Staging
- Rigging & Working at Heights
- Performer Fly Operator Qualification
- Working at Heights Qualification
- CAD with Capture Sweden & Sketchup
- Excellent Photoshop Skills
- Video Editing with Sony Vegas
- Audio Editing with Audacity & Reaper
- Musician (can read music and follow musical scores)
I am an experienced Theatre Technician and Designer, based in London.
I really enjoy creating immersive experiences, and the mix of lighting and music.
I have worked across a wide variety of roles within technical theatre, and across performance styles- in Theatre, Dance, Live Music, (Contemporary and Modern Classical), TV & Film, and for Events.
- Years in industry
- 3 to 6 years