- Personal Website
|Year||Role / Type||Name of Production / Director|
|3 Stages for Lazarus |
|2015||Master of Shadows |
|Henry V |
|2014 - 2015||Intern |
|International Performance Festival Cardiff|
|2013 - 2014||Interpreter, Performer and Assistant |
|Aomori Aomori: Body, Climate and Soul|
|2013||Production Assistant & Performer |
|Who Killed the Elephant / A Dialogue|
Year Qualification Where 2015 MA International Performance Research University of Warwick & University of Arts Belgrade 2012 English Exeter University
If there's anything craft related I tend to be good at that. I have experience in:
- Set building
- Puppet making
If there's any specialised equipment I haven't used before I can be very quick at picking things up. I have a steady hand and good hand-eye coordination.
Guy Dartnell (3 Stages for Lazarus)
James Tyson (International Performance Festival Cardiff)
Please ask for contact details.
I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, but I put 100% effort into everything. Recent projects include:
- Producer of '3 Stages for Lazarus' a puppet show taken to Suspense festival in London. November '15
- 'Master of Shadows' for Henry V at the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse and Tanner St., London. July/August '15
- Coordinator for the International Performance Festival Cardiff.
- Performer & Interpreter (Japanese-English) for Aomori Project.
- Director/Producer for "Putnam and Joy", a puppet performance by RUNTcollective.
- Assistant Producer for Who Killed the Elephant at Chapter Arts Centre.
- I regularly work as a Supporting Artist on TV and film.
- I also work as a silhouette portrait artist mix-and-mingle entertainer for events.
- Languages Spoken
- Organisation Memberships
- Years in industry
- 1 to 3 years
- Company Experience
- International Touring Theatre
- Regional Theatre
- UK Touring Theatre
- Experienced In
- Live Events
- New Writing
- Outdoor Events
- Work Permits
- Interested in
- European Tour
- Live Events
- UK Tour
- World Tour
- DBS checked
- Driving Licences