Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading technical cruise staff roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for technical cruise staff jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Technical Cruise Staff
- Apply for technical cruise staff jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored technical cruise staff job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest technical cruise staff advice and tips
- Post technical cruise staff jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect technical cruise staff
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best technical cruise staff
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best technical cruise staff in the UK!
Join the 10,102 Technical Cruise Staff already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our technical cruise staff? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next technical cruise staff job.
Taichi Imanishi, Composer
Over 10 years of composition experience. I have composed for various projects including theatre, dancers, films, orchestra and small ensembles. My compositions have been performed internationally including London and Tokyo and are continuing to be recognised more widely. My music is often described as chilling, haunting and fierce, while I am capable of writing different styles. For...
William Midgley, Sound No.1 / A1
I have been working in the industry since leaving college at 18, since then I have gained experience from first working in regional theatre at the West Yorkshire Playhouse for a number of years, both operating and working on most of their shows during that time. I eventually moved on to touring theatre for a new challenge.
Joseph Gale, Stage Manager
I am a freelance Stage Manager with a genuine love for the industry. I have been lucky enough to gain my experience through very different projects of varying size, allowing me to effectively run anything from smaller productions such as plays, up to large scale musicals.
Thomas Evans, Sound Designer
Hello! I am a multi-skilled theatre technician with a specialism in sound. Self-motivated with a drive for development, I continually develop my knowledge and abilities to confidently offer skills across audio, AV, LX, stagecraft & production management. I have gained additional qualifications in BS7909 (Temporary Power Systems), BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations) and in the Inspection & Testing...