Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading church theatre professional roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for church theatre professional jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Church Theatre Professionals
- Apply for church theatre professional jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored church theatre professional job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest church theatre professional advice and tips
- Post church theatre professional jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect church theatre professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best church theatre professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best church theatre professionals in the UK!
Join the 10,102 Church Theatre Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our church theatre professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next church theatre professional job.
Kinga Czynciel, Deputy Stage Manager
I am a hard-working individual with passion for theatre, film and fashion. Currently based in London.
Harrison Brodie, Deputy Stage Manager
Working Regionally and Nationally in venues and touring across the UK, Harrison has 4 years experience working in Stage Management. Trained at the National Youth Theatre, he has experience as an Assistant Stage Manager and Deputy Stage Manager on large musicals and has UK touring experience.
Kelly Evans, Deputy Stage Manager
I have been a Stage Manager with score reading skills, and a lighting biased theatre technician for almost 10 years. My experience ranges from West End and regional theatre, to single day shows at Wembley Arena and the Eventim Apollo. Show calling is not just my job but my passion. There's no greater feeling than when all departments come together to create something technically slick and awe...
Victoria Marshall, Wardrobe Manager
I am hard working and reliable with strengths in managing a department, dressing and making/repairing costumes. I have experience of touring shows and West End working in all areas within a Wardrobe department.