Why join us?
Mandy Voiceover Artists, formerly Voices Pro, is a the leading lip sync voiceover auditions platform in the UK. Find and apply for lip sync voiceover jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Lip Sync Voiceover Artists
- Apply for lip sync voiceover jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored lip sync voiceover job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest lip sync voiceover advice and tips
- Post lip sync voiceover jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect lip sync voiceover artists
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best lip sync voiceover artists
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best lip sync voiceover artists in the UK!
Latest Lip Sync Voiceover Jobs
We post new jobs for lip sync voiceover artists every month. Browse and apply to the latest lip sync voiceover jobs in the UK.
Camera & Gimbal Operator (Voiceover Artist)Northamptonshire, NN4 6EF
A two day shoot filming two lifestyle videos for a new build property developer. Video 1 - Muddy Saturday This video will be centred around a family bringing their kid and dog home from football and trying not to get mud in the house Video 2 - Garden Party This video will be centred around the family hosting a garden party/bbq and inviting their friends over for the afternoonSee Job Description
Voiceover Artist (Voiceover Artist)Home Studio
** Please only apply through Mandy, do not email. You will not be considered for the role if you do. ** Looking for British voiceover artists for an ever-increasing library of educational videos. You will be working with a fast growing company, producing high quality voiceovers for 8-12+ year olds. These videos are typically 2-3 minutes in length, covering topics including English, Maths, Science...See Job Description
Narrator (Voiceover Artist)London
I am making a short video about chalk and have a written narration. I've decided I no longer want to recite it myself, so am looking for somebody else to narrate. The video is an experimental documentary and it's audience would be within an art gallery exhibition, or as part of a film festival. I'm looking for a female to read the narration, ideally somebody with a Kent accent, as the visuals are...See Job Description
USA Female Voiceover artist (Voiceover Artist)Remote
We need a warm toned, experienced female voiceover artist for a internal film for a science based company.See Job Description