Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading film acting auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for film acting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Film Actors
- Apply for film acting jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored film acting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest film acting advice and tips
- Post film acting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect film actors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best film actors
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 105,396 Film Actors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our film actors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next film acting job.
Alan Kelly, Actor
After moving to London, Dublin born Alan was awarded a scholarship to Laine Theatre Arts and graduated with a National Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre and a National Diploma in Professional Speech and Drama from Trinity College London (ATCL). He moved to America after winning a GreenCard in the lottery and is a proud member of the American Actors Equity Association (AEA).
Justin Wilson, Actor
Hey American actor, MFA in acting. Looking to meet some awesome artists to collaborate with.
Clayton Jones, Actor
Hailing from New Orleans, my life was spent surrounded by creative and eccentric individuals, and I was no exception. I lived in Korea for approximately seven years, and during that time, I met many talented individuals who pushed me into unprecedented directions, including acting. This paved the way for me to immerse myself in Korea's burgeoning film industry, amassing credits in productions...
Alyse Kenny, Actor
NYC based standup comedian and professionally trained actress, Best friend/quirky/young mom type, impeccable comedic timing, improv, went through Groundlings program in LA, trained at Lee Strasberg NYC and graduate from Syracuse Newhouse School. Also a fun upbeat host/reporter type. Great with copy and script. Great to work with.