Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading radio performance auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for radio performance jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Radio Performers
- Apply for radio performance jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored radio performance job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest radio performance advice and tips
- Post radio performance jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect radio performers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best radio performers
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 80,252 Radio Performers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our radio performers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next radio performance job.
Robert Laukaitis, Actor
I love bringing joy to people through my performances. Singing, comedy, and drama can transport a person or an audience to a different reality. I have done dozens of stage projects and am transitioning to film.
Akil Wingate, Actor
I am a filmmaker, writer, actor and music producer. I've worked on a number of exciting feature films, series, video games, and commercials. Some of them are Lukas, Hard, Heroes Reborn, SendinBlue, Shiseido, Les Guignols, Orangina, Lukas, Detroit: Become Human, and The Sisters Brothers.
Raheem Hamilton, Actor
I'm creative I have written sketches. I created a superhero which I pitch to a Comic book company I wrote the first story for the comic book. For the last six years, I have been working hard with building my career in media. From working behind the senses as a Production Assistant to Talent Coordinator, Talent Booker, Showrunner and as an Actor.
Tracey Anarella, Actor
I started making films late in life. I have a science background. I didn't shoot/edit a film until I was 50. That short film went on to win multiple awards. My work since then has been awarded domestically as well as internationally. My documentaries are screening on Amazon Prime.