Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading stage acting auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for stage acting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Stage Actors
- Apply for stage acting jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored stage acting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest stage acting advice and tips
- Post stage acting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect stage actors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best stage actors
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 100,600 Stage Actors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our stage actors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next stage acting job.
Raheem Hamilton, Actor
I'm creative I have written sketches. I created a superhero which I pitch to a Comic book company I wrote the first story for the comic book. For the last six years, I have been working hard with building my career in media. From working behind the senses as a Production Assistant to Talent Coordinator, Talent Booker, Showrunner and as an Actor.
Warren Foster, Actor
Actor Film-TV Performing arts/Content Creator/Networker based in Los Angeles, CA.
Junie Hoang, Actor
Junie got her start in dance at age 16. She graduated salutatorian of her high school class. Her studies at Texas A&M University earned her a B.S. in Biomedical Science from the College of Veterinary Medicine. She received a teaching certificate in dance and later trained at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Her interests include studying martial arts and learning different languages. Junie...
Juliet DeVette, Actor
Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed acting and have wanted to act. I also enjoy making people laugh, and though my parents did not understand how this was a viable field, they supported me in the best way they could. They also didn't believe I was a naturally talented actress, so I was encouraged to work behind the camera. Now, I am capable of understanding what goes into a production, and I...