Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading animation crew roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for animation crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Animation Crew
- Apply for animation crew jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored animation crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest animation crew advice and tips
- Post animation crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect animation crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best animation crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best animation crew in the USA!
Join the 212,984 Animation Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our animation crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next animation crew job.
Giuseppe Masi, Cinematographer
I have been working in production and post-production for the past 10 years for projects ranging from corporate to narrative. I love challenging myself with every project to find new ways of giving each story its own voice.
Joan Gray, Make-up Artist
Makeup Artist/Hairstylist/Groomer looking for creative work with people who are excited to be there. I have 6 years of experience on film/TV/commercial/advertising sets and love for my work to add to the narrative of a story. Please see www.JoanGrayHMU.com to see some of my work.
Robert McFalls, Editor
I have been editing films in a variety of styles and genres for more than twenty years (series TV, independent features, documentaries, etc). As an editor I bring a strong structural sense, an editorial pulse, and the ability to find emotional heart of the films I work on. I edit with Avid, Premiere, FCP7, FCPX, Photoshop, Motion, and After Effects. My online samples are found at www.rmcfalls.com...
Brian Hawlk, Composer
I am a Film Composer and Sound Engineer with over 17 years of professional experience. From room tone to final mix. Extensive experience working on feature films, short films, episodic television, commercials, trailers as well as web content. Often times hired to be in charge of sound from start to finish.