Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading documentary crew roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for documentary crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Documentary Crew
- Apply for documentary crew jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored documentary crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest documentary crew advice and tips
- Post documentary crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect documentary crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best documentary crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best documentary crew in the USA!
Join the 160,778 Documentary Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our documentary crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next documentary crew job.
Josh Allen, Sound Designer
Thoughtful, atmospheric, organic composing. Songs, scoring, sound design and post mixing.. always following feel and flow. 5.1 surround mixes available, as well as location sound mixing and recording. Please take a listen at www.joshallensound.com
Jason Ash, Sound Supervisor
A highly regarded, experienced, and creative Audio professional with over 15 years of experience, seeking to continue business growth while working with the premier professionals in the video and film production industries. I am Atlanta based and an owner/operator of professional level location sound recording equipment. Jason@KickAshProductions.com / www.KickAshProductions.com / 352-636-4557
Lucas Young, Camera Operator
I am working primarily as a camera operator, production assistant, and editor. However, I have ample experience in a production office and I am seeking a family that will eventually help me grow as a producer.
Kevin Flint, Cinematographer
Although I have been a graduate from film school longer than I want to admit, I still consider myself self taught in many aspects of filmmaking and continue to hone my craft in editing, writing, shooting and directing. I've been an award winning documentary filmmaker for over fifteen years, having directed ten features and a credited DP on fifteen. But I do more than just docs: I shoot and edit...