Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading live event crew roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for live event crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Live Event Crew
- Apply for live event crew jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored live event crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest live event crew advice and tips
- Post live event crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect live event crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best live event crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best live event crew in the USA!
Join the 160,560 Live Event Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our live event crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next live event crew job.
Reigh Casimir, Producer/Director
Freelance Television Post Production Supervisor with 7-year background in the entertainment industry. Interested in pursuing a Director or Producer position on Films and Television.
Chris Warren, Director of Photography
Chris Warren is a Los Angeles based Director of Photography. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Radio-TV-Film, with an emphasis on film production from California State University, Fullerton. Since graduating, he has established a budding career as a cinematographer, working on hundreds of different projects ranging from features to short films, music videos, and national commercials. It...
Devin Johnson, Composer
I am an award winning composer based in Los Angeles California. I pride myself on creating deeply thoughtful, unique sonic palettes and no two projects I work on ever sound the same. Above all else, I'm invested in creating long lasting mutually beneficial relationships and elevating our art together.
Lynnette Myers, Line Producer
Complete expertise with Scheduling, Budgets, SAG-AFTRA, Crew (Union or Non-U), Resourceful & Creative Problem Solving. Plus Certifications for Procedures & Protocols and Experience with Work Flow and Time Management with for the New Normal of CoVid19 Sets. COVID-19 Compliance Officer Certified