Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading music video crew roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for music video crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Music Video Crew
- Apply for music video crew jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored music video crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest music video crew advice and tips
- Post music video crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect music video crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best music video crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best music video crew in the USA!
Join the 213,060 Music Video Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our music video crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next music video crew job.
Cameron Hochheiser, Video Editor
As a recent college grad (UNT-Media Arts), I'm ready to take my skills to the next level. I've always had a creative side and never felt a 9-5 was where I would end up. I'm passionate about my work and tireless when it comes to creating music, video, film projects.
Michael Caradonna, AD (1st)
A Producer/Production Manager/1st AD ready to take your production, big or small, and make it a reality. I have worked on productions in Afghanistan while getting shot at by Taliban and also blown up by special effects and stunt departments right in my backyard. Getting the shot, behind or in front of the camera, is my specialty. LA based, but anywhere you need me. ********** Michael...
Austin Serr, Cinematographer
I'm a cinematographer based in Los Angeles, CA. I recently graduated with an MFA in Film Production at The Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA and I graduated with a BA in Film and Video Production at California State University, Long Beach in 2012. Throughout the past few years, I have gained a lot of experience as a DP in a variety of mediums including narrative filmmaking, commercials...
Saad joseph Gerges, Director
To Whom It May Concern: Being able to paint vivid and attainable story outlines as well as compelling visions of what’s possible, what’s achievable and what’s real has been the cornerstone of my career. I have a very creative mindset that’s been cultivated for the past 20 years, that is also flavored with an ever-growing imagination to visualize the impossible. Possessing Strong project...