Why join us?
Mandy Dancers, formerly Dancers Pro, is a the leading company dancing auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for company dancing jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Company Dancers
- Apply for company dancing jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored company dancing job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest company dancing advice and tips
- Post company dancing jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect company dancers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best company dancers
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best company dancers in the USA!
Join the 1,872 Company Dancers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our company dancers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next company dancing job.
Raven Reid, Dancer
Having studied under elite dancers and choreographers I’ve cultivated a passion within to excel in several forms of dance. From ballet to jazz, tap to African, I’ve not only expanded my breadth of work but also developed business acumen as a dance studio co-owner. These extended responsibilities allowed me to go beyond teaching to managing administrative, staging and costuming duties. Dance has...
Antonella Ross, Choreographer
I have always been a hard working individual with a passion to be my best self in any project I dive into. My ability to learn fast has led me to be successfully overcome many challenges. I am very interested in diving more into the Entertainment Industry.
Lucinda Morin, Dancer
Marisa Serrano, Dancer
I have been dancing since the age of 5, with my first training in Mexican Ballet Folklorico. This led into years of musical theatre while training in tap, jazz, ballet, and vocal technique. In addition, studying modeling, poise, graceful walking, and acting fused a signature style to my dance technique. After high school I spent 5 years intensely studying Afro-Cuban and Afro-Brazilian...