Why join us?
Mandy Dancers, formerly Dancers Pro, is a the leading photoshoot dancing auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for photoshoot dancing jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Photoshoot Dancers
- Apply for photoshoot dancing jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored photoshoot dancing job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest photoshoot dancing advice and tips
- Post photoshoot dancing jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect photoshoot dancers
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best photoshoot dancers
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best photoshoot dancers in the USA!
Join the 1,878 Photoshoot Dancers already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our photoshoot dancers? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next photoshoot dancing job.
Marisa Serrano, Dancer
I have been dancing since the age of 5, with my first training in Mexican Ballet Folklorico. This led into years of musical theatre while training in tap, jazz, ballet, and vocal technique. In addition, studying modeling, poise, graceful walking, and acting fused a signature style to my dance technique. After high school I spent 5 years intensely studying Afro-Cuban and Afro-Brazilian...
Briana Mariee, Dancer
Hi! I am a high energy, fun loving dancer, rapper, and songwriter from Florida, USA. My specialties are in hip hop dance, kpop dance + choreography, and rapping, but I have experience with acting and stage combat as well. My dream is to travel the world while pursuing my passion, and through that, I hope to learn and grow both in my career and in life!
Antonella Ross, Choreographer
I have always been a hard working individual with a passion to be my best self in any project I dive into. My ability to learn fast has led me to be successfully overcome many challenges. I am very interested in diving more into the Entertainment Industry.
Lucinda Morin, Dancer