Why join us?
Mandy Fashion Professionals, formerly Fashion Pro, is a the leading fashion professional roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for fashion professional jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Fashion Professionals
- Apply for fashion professional jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored fashion professional job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest fashion professional advice and tips
- Post fashion professional jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect fashion professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best fashion professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best fashion professionals in the USA!
Join the 1,270 Fashion Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our fashion professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next fashion professional job.
Marisa Ellison, Stylist
Marisa Ellison is a New York City and London based Fashion Stylist. She styles fashion editorials, advertising campaigns, and celebrity clientele. Having grown up with strong, fashionable women like her mother and grandmother, Marisa was instilled with a love and appreciation for fashion. Her time abroad living in Tel Aviv and Europe has a profound influence on her work, as well. She has had...
Myesha Taylor, Make Up Artist
Hi my name is myesha and Iam a makeup artist based in Los angles ca . Iv been working as a freelance makeup artist for 5 years now. Iv attended E.i school of professional makeup in Hollywood ca . . I know that I have a lot to offer I’m very reliable hard working & fully dedicated and commuted to my job i absolutely love what I do and I hope you give me the opportunity to bring my skills and...
Brianne Olsen, Designer, Assistant
I am a 22 year old SCAD graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Fashion Design. I've always been drawn to the film/tv industry and have worked on several tv shows and movies as a costume designer, and been on set several times as an extra. I am passionate about what I do and am seeking costume design opportunities to help me build on my experience and get me started in my career.
Landrea Haynes, Hair Stylist
My name is Landrea. I am a licensed cosmetologist with hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling experience looking to immerse myself in all aspects of the industry. I want to be part of a team that I can use my skills while learning new ones along the way.A graduate of Paul Mitchell School of Atlanta, who specializes in hairstyles, wigs, makeup, and image consulting.I have assisted a few...