Why join us?
Mandy Promo Staff, formerly Promo Pro, is a the leading flyering roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for flyering jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Flyering Staff
- Apply for flyering jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored flyering job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest flyering advice and tips
- Post flyering jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect flyering staff
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best flyering staff
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best flyering staff in the USA!
Join the 549 Flyering Staff already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our flyering staff? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next flyering job.
Carin Sowers, Promo Staff
I am a mother of 6. I have many life skills. I have lost both of my parents, been married twice, had many jobs before landing where I am now, and would love to use my life experience for more, and introduce my daughter into the field. She is a self taught make up and hair stylist.
Inglan Thomas, Promo Staff
Inglan is a Personal manager for Artist and Executives,. He now diving into the world of Social Media marketing and Influencer marketing. He is currently attending Full Sail University for knowledge of Entertainment Business. His work is emphasized through the safety and effectiveness of his team. His efforts focus on assisting Artists or Top Executives to become more successful through analyzing...
Shanita Phinazee, Promo Staff
I’m Nita from Atlanta mom poet model and just motivated to do what needs to be done
Danica Tello, Promo Staff
Creativity is the heart and home of all things I do and in the reasons I connect and have connected with about everyone I know at this point. Sometimes (most times), it's to network. Like a lot of small town creatives, after High School I moved away to go to art school in California. I wanted to be an artist. Art was and still is my religion. The only difference is now is that it has expanded and...