Why join us?
Mandy Supporting Artists, formerly Total Talent, is a the leading supporting artist auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for supporting artist jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Supporting Artists
- Apply for supporting artist jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored supporting artist job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest supporting artist advice and tips
- Post supporting artist jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect supporting artists
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best supporting artists
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best supporting artists in the USA!
Join the 9,677 Supporting Artists already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our supporting artists? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next supporting artist job.
Edward J Brown III, Extra
Having dealt with members of Private Country Clubs most of my adult life, I feel that I was ON STAGE on a daily basis. Dealing with people constantly is a learning experience in itself and your success depends on how one is perceived. Being true to yourself and portraying yourself with no strings attached without reservation is an asset which on some occasions can be a liability is a gift....
Dana Rogers, Extra
I have worked as an extra on numerous TV and film productions from 2002-2014 in Wilmington, NC. I'm comfortable on set and am used to lousy food, long hours and being herded around like sheep... in other words, a perfect extra ;-)
Cyd Sana Rasool, Model
I have always been interested in wellness, beauty & fashion and have the desire to exemplify what this means from exemplifying beauty from the inside out as a mature model. My goal is to create or breakthrough to a path that is new and fresh and diverse in the industry and to grow in it creating a win win for humanity, the industry and myself. My interests in modeling are open as I continue to...
Henry 'Hank' Aldridge, Extra
As a storyteller, in many ways I've never grown up; I'm still a child playing with superheroes and monsters, just in the forms of characters rather than toys. Because of this, for the longest time I, and even still now, didn't really know what I wanted to do because I was in love with too many things: TV, movies, theater, comic books, music. As of right now, whenever people ask me what I am I say...