Why join us?
Mandy Supporting Artists, formerly Total Talent, is a the leading supporting artist auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for supporting artist jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Supporting Artists
- Apply for supporting artist jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored supporting artist job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest supporting artist advice and tips
- Post supporting artist jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect supporting artists
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best supporting artists
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best supporting artists in the USA!
Join the 9,351 Supporting Artists already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our supporting artists? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next supporting artist job.
Geraldine Anello, Musician
After years of working on Broadway as a pianist and a conductor, I'm reconnecting to my past in radio by transitioning into tv and radio hosting roles. My hosting skills are best for any project that requires energy, warmth and enthusiasm.
Rene Latosa, Extra
I have been working in many capacities in my profession life. I ran various Government Agencies, City Agencies while teaching the Filipino Martil Arts all over the world.
Keith Holloway, Actor
I have always been a ham and a character, being silly, making strange faces, voices and noises.
Juliet DeVette, Actor
Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed acting and have wanted to act. I also enjoy making people laugh, and though my parents did not understand how this was a viable field, they supported me in the best way they could. They also didn't believe I was a naturally talented actress, so I was encouraged to work behind the camera. Now, I am capable of understanding what goes into a production, and I...