Why join us?
Mandy Supporting Artists, formerly Total Talent, is a the leading quiz show walk-on auditions platform in the USA. Find and apply for quiz show walk-on jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Quiz Show Walk-ons
- Apply for quiz show walk-on jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored quiz show walk-on job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest quiz show walk-on advice and tips
- Post quiz show walk-on jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect quiz show walk-ons
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best quiz show walk-ons
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best quiz show walk-ons in the USA!
Join the 9,427 Quiz Show Walk-ons already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our quiz show walk-ons? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next quiz show walk-on job.
Henry 'Hank' Aldridge, Extra
As a storyteller, in many ways I've never grown up; I'm still a child playing with superheroes and monsters, just in the forms of characters rather than toys. Because of this, for the longest time I, and even still now, didn't really know what I wanted to do because I was in love with too many things: TV, movies, theater, comic books, music. As of right now, whenever people ask me what I am I say...
Carmen Nevant, Extra
Since I was young I’ve had scenes constantly playing in my head, that only I knew the significance and context of. They could come from anywhere: A famous quote,, a song with lots of key changes, meeting a truly unique individual. It’s all resulted in the same process: observe, internalize, utilize. I have watched and played tons of media, and followed so many characters on journeys that I wished...
Theresa Fries, Supporting Artist
I am an avid theater person who has done some extra work in films and television in the Philadelphia area. Since I am still working full time I can only do extra work on the side but am still very interested in doing it. I am very eclectic when it comes to music. I love to dance. I have been a widow for 14 years. I have 2 grown children in their 20's.
Juliet DeVette, Actor
Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed acting and have wanted to act. I also enjoy making people laugh, and though my parents did not understand how this was a viable field, they supported me in the best way they could. They also didn't believe I was a naturally talented actress, so I was encouraged to work behind the camera. Now, I am capable of understanding what goes into a production, and I...