Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading opera theatre professional roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for opera theatre professional jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Opera Theatre Professionals
- Apply for opera theatre professional jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored opera theatre professional job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest opera theatre professional advice and tips
- Post opera theatre professional jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect opera theatre professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best opera theatre professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best opera theatre professionals in the USA!
Join the 1,434 Opera Theatre Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our opera theatre professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next opera theatre professional job.
Derek Johnson, Production Manager
I am a theatrical professional proficient in most disciplines backstage and in an office environment. My experience includes 20 years of live professional theatrical presentation including 10 years of management in not for profit, international touring, Off-Broadway, regional and summer stock theatres, corporate trade shows, circus, rock n roll, and dance.
Charles Andress, Lighting Director
LD, programmer / operator, electrician. Jack of most other trades.
Sarah Lee Chic, Costume Designer
Interested in working costumes and wardrobe. I'm an MFA candidate at Brooklyn College (costume and sound design focus), and I'm an NYU alumni with an Educational Theatre degree.
Jeff McLaughlin, Set Designer
I am a multiple Award-winning set and lighting designer who has always been very hands on. I have built at least half of my shows or served as a construction manager. Having started as a carpenter, I am always aware of how things are built and always consider material sizes and costs. I provide professional build drawings with all of my designs. I went to school for writing, so story always...