Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading touring theatre professional roles platform in the USA. Find and apply for touring theatre professional jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Touring Theatre Professionals
- Apply for touring theatre professional jobs from top employers across the American entertainment industry
- Receive tailored touring theatre professional job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest touring theatre professional advice and tips
- Post touring theatre professional jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect touring theatre professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best touring theatre professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best touring theatre professionals in the USA!
Join the 1,434 Touring Theatre Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our touring theatre professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next touring theatre professional job.
Charles Andress, Lighting Director
LD, programmer / operator, electrician. Jack of most other trades.
Sarah Lee Chic, Costume Designer
Interested in working costumes and wardrobe. I'm an MFA candidate at Brooklyn College (costume and sound design focus), and I'm an NYU alumni with an Educational Theatre degree.
Jeff McLaughlin, Set Designer
I am a multiple Award-winning set and lighting designer who has always been very hands on. I have built at least half of my shows or served as a construction manager. Having started as a carpenter, I am always aware of how things are built and always consider material sizes and costs. I provide professional build drawings with all of my designs. I went to school for writing, so story always...
Sarah MacIntyre, Assistant Stage Manager
I've been drawn to stage management since college. There's nothing like nurturing a show from script and rehearsal to performance and closing. I had a through background in stage management prior to returning to school for a technical theatre degree. Now my disciplines include lighting, props, and some carpentry. I've also tried my hand at the film-making process, and found a new interest in that...