Streatham is the larger of the two campuses, built around a large country estate, which meanders over 350 acres of landscaped parkland, woodland, lakes, streams and gardens.
St Luke's Campus
St Luke's is a smaller self-contained campus, based around an attractive lawned quadrangle and offers a more compact site, which appeals to many of our clients.
Our professional Event Managers will help you plan every stage of your event. Their extensive knowledge and expertise will ensure your requirements are perfectly matched to one of our venues, ensuring your event will be a success from start to finish.
Facilities at a glance:
* Meeting Rooms accommodating from 8 – 1,400 people
* Multi Purpose Business & Exhibition Centre, with adjacent fixed lecture theatres
* Further Lecture Theatres and Exhibition Space available across both campuses
* Comprehensive Audiovisual/IT resources with technical support if required
* Video Conferencing
* Choice of Dining Rooms the largest seating up to 600 for formal events
* 1,461 en-suite bedrooms across both campuses
* 420 economy bedrooms across both campuses