Tudor half-timbered house with rich interiors and fine gardens
* One of the most famous Tudor manors in Britain
* An ideal afternoons' escape from Liverpool
* Intriguing period interior: discover the secret priest's hole and 'thunderbox' toilet
* Attractive landscaped gardens with vivid flowering displays
* Countryside walks, with panoramic views over the Mersey Basin towards North Wales
* Licensed for civil wedding and civil partnership ceremonies
Adult £6.70, child £3.70, family £20.50. Groups £5.80, child £3.20.