Magnificent medieval fortress of the Welsh Marches
* The last Edward I Welsh castle still lived in today
* 700 years of history on one site
* Award-winning gardens with thatched 'Hawk House', shrub garden, lime tree avenue and yew topiary
* Circular woodland walk through the medieval hunting park
* Stunning location with views over nine counties
Behind-the-scenes tours. Hands-on laundry exhibition. Countryside Discovery exhibition room with children's activities. Countryside craft workshops, from spinning to longbow making.
Closed Mon and Tues. (except July and August when just closed on Mon)
Gift Aid: £7.40, child £3.70, family £18.50. Groups £6.40, child £3.20. Standard: £6.72, child £3.36, family £16.81. Garden only (Gift Aid): £4.80, child £2.40, family £12. Groups £4, child £2. Garden only (standard): £4.36, child £2.18, family £10.90.