Vivid example of a great country house in decline, with extraordinary contents, historic park and restored garden
* One of the Trust's most child-friendly and fun properties
* Baroque mansion with unique collections of curiosities
* Stunning 18th-century Chinese silk bed
* Invisible corridors, underground tunnels and a secret garden
* Enchanting walled-gardens and restored Orangery
* Calke Park is a National Nature Reserve set in over 600 acres
Gift Aid: £8, child £4, family £20. Groups £6.20, child £3.10. Standard: £7.27, child £3.63, family £18.18. Garden only (Gift Aid): £5, child £2.50, family £12.50. Garden only (standard): £4.54, child £2.27, family £11.36. Park (vehicle charge): £3.60.