Magnificent house and grounds in the style of a 16th-century French château
* Built for the Rothschilds in the late 19th century
* World-renowned collection of French furniture, paintings and decorative arts
* An extraordinary testimony to Victorian taste, technology and wealth
* Landscaped park with shady walks, beautiful panoramas, fountains and grottoes
* Vast rococo-style aviary, housing colourful exotic birds
* Shop selling a unique range of gifts and the full range of Rothschild wines
Please see webpage for exact opening times and dates.