* Two-storey White Marble Hall
* Superb collection of Chinese, Meissen and Sèvres Porcelain
* Attractive parkland with parterre, grotto and sunken Dutch garden
* Unusual Maori meeting house brought over from New Zealand in 1892
* Home to the Queens' Royal Surrey Regiment Museum
Gift Aid: £7.20, child £3.60, family £18. Groups £5.60. Standard: £6.50, child £3.20, family £16.30. Combined ticket with Hatchlands Park (Gift Aid): £10, child £5, family £25. Combined ticket with Hatchlands Park (standard): £9, child £4.50, family £22.70. £1 voucher if arriving by public transport (please present valid ticket).