House with opulent Edwardian interiors, set in beautiful downland countryside
* Home of legendary Edwardian hostess the Hon. Mrs Greville
* King George VI and the Queen Mother honeymooned here
* Opulent Edwardian interior with fine collection of 'Old Masters' paintings
* Variety of walks in elegant gardens and landscaped park
* Sweeping valley views across the North Downs
* A tranquil oasis only 22 miles from London.
Gardens only: £6.50, child £3.20, family £16.20. Groups £5. House and gardens: £10.50, child £5.20, family £26.50. Groups £8.10. Croquet lawns and equipment for hire from house (book in advance). £1 voucher if arriving by public transport (please present valid ticket)
House open March to October (closed Monday and Tuesday)
Garden/Shop/Tearoom open daily throughout year.