* One of Britain's most famous and evocative castles
* Sussex Family Attraction of the Year
* Medieval battlements, ramparts and moat to explore
* Try on armour (on selected days in school holidays)
* Wonderful views across an archaeology-rich landscape
Audio-visual presentation brings to life the fascinating story of the castle and its inhabitants, and audio interpretation explains the Second World War pill box
Gift Aid: £7, child £3.50, family £18.60. Groups £6.00, child £3.00. Standard: £6.30, child £3.15, family £16.70. Reduced rate when arriving by cycle, on public transport or for visitors arriving via Kent and East Sussex Railway; stations at Tenterden and Northiam. Parking: cars £2, coaches £5.