Beautiful and intimate 18th-century landscape garden
* Majestic 18th-century garden close to the centre of Bath
* Designed with advice from poet Alexander Pope and 'Capability' Brown
* Ornamental Palladian bridge, one of only four in the world
* Fabulous views of the city with links to the 'Bath Skyline' walk
* Convenient public transport links
£4.80, child £2.70, family (2 adults & 2 children) £12.20. Groups £3.70
Open all year 11am - dusk, at weekends.
Open every day of the week (except Tuesday) between March and October.