The Bull Theatre is now run as part of the Susi Earshaw Theatre School. However, records of an inn on this site go back to the 1400's. The present building dates from about 1750 although Tudor timbers were found in a chimney fire in 1987. The tiling on the front with the two porches and bull's head drain spouts are Victorian, when it was known as The Old Bull.
68 High Street
Members of Mandy who have worked for The Bull Theatre