Coventry Cathedral

  • About


    Coventry's earliest cathedral, dedicated to St Mary, was founded as a Benedictine community by Leofric, Earl of Mercia, and his wife Godiva in 1043. Built on the site of a former religious house for nuns, its sheer size is some indication of the wealth which Coventry acquired in the middle ages.
  • Address
    1 Hill Top
    Coventry
    CV1 5AB
  • Website

Members of Mandy who have worked for Coventry Cathedral