Limehouse Town Hall opened it's doors in 1881, as the Vestry Hall for the parish of St. Anne's Limehouse. Since then it has hosted govornment speeches, and administration as Wapping Neighbourhood office, become a temporary home for the George's Boxing Club, and served as emergency winter shelter for the homeless.
More recently it has become the base for a diverse group of social enterprises, artists, and voluntary organisations, the Limehouse Town Hall Consortium Trust, who are overseeing an ambitious redevelopment plan. Over the next few years, the trust will be renovating and conserving the fabric of the building, making it accessible, and working closely together to bring the Town Hall back into public use.
646 Commercial Road
Members of Mandy who have worked for Limehouse Townhall