Holy Trinity Church

  • About
    People have worshipped God on this site for over 1100 years.

    A Church on the banks of the Avon in Stratford is first mentioned in the charter of 845, signed by Beorhtwulf (Bertulf), King of Mercia. This would have been a wooden construction. It is very likely that the Normans replaced this with a stone building but no trace of either remains. The present limestone building was begun in 1210 and was built in the shape of a cross.
  • Address
    Old Town
    Stratford upon Avon
    Warwickshire
    CV37 6BG
  • Website

Members of Mandy who have worked for Holy Trinity Church