London North campus has developed over the past 100 years into a modern, forward-looking centre with a reputation for widening access into education.
The campus began life in 1896 as the Northern Polytechnic Institute. By 1900, student numbers had doubled and later the Institute's evening degrees were recognised by the University of London.
In the early 1970s, the Northern Polytechnic merged with the North Western Polytechnic and became the Polytechnic of North London. In 1992, the Polytechnic won the right to the title of University and the ability to award its own degrees.
Room TMG48, Tower Building
166-220 Holloway Road