Incredible views of the great drum tower of Edinburgh Castle. A dramatic rooftop restaurant with two AA Rosettes. Style that's always there - and backed up with the substance of discrete, personal service.
In other words, a luxury hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland where you can feel entirely at home - yet escape totally into the experience.
* Bedrooms - 171 stunning luxury rooms designed with space to sleep, relax, bathe and work (if you absolutely have to)
* Heights Restaurant and private dining - two AA Rosettes. A rooftop restaurant. And a totally different take on hotel dining.
* Metro Bar and Brasserie - ...mine's a stylishly relaxed one, with a generous dash of personality
* Meetings and Events - find the space to organise anything from your nuptials to a national convention
* Yu Time - luxury and relaxation with tropicarium, swimming pool and gym
* Art exhibitions - Scotlands capital is a city of art treasures - and some of them are hanging on our walls.
* Non-Smoking - Please note the Apex International Hotel operates a no smoking policy in all rooms. Smoking rooms available at the Apex European Hotel.