Located on the north side of Victoria Park, one of London's most historic public parks. The Britannia pub has been pulling pints since 1879 when it was known as the Queen's
In 2009 it was reopened as an independent pub with the intention of providing customers with a laid back atmosphere and the best food, drink and entertainment in the area.
The pub has been extensively redecorated by it's owners but retains much of it's original features along with the spirit of the the Grand Victorian building.
Today The Britannia continues to celebrate authenticity and heritage in all things.