Do you have a Theatre production background but are looking for a new challenge that will enable you to revolutionise the industry?
We are looking for a confident individual with a genuine passion for Theatre production as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, who can seek out opportunities and build strong and lasting relationships within the industry.
About the Role
We are looking for someone with a strong Theatre production background seeking a new challenge to take on this exciting role within the company. Reporting to the Business Development Manager in the UK you will ensure The Mandy Network expands its client base by building cohesive, collaborative and dynamic relationships with production companies, employers, unions, associations, schools and key industry stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with a passion for the industry. To succeed the Business Development Executive will need to bring confidence, tenacity and a flair for relationship building.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop targeted business development activities and events to create and maintain high levels of customer engagement
- Analyse potential strategic partnerships to drive Mandy product & service awareness.
- Keep abreast of all entertainment recruitment/networking developments
- Ensure attendance to relevant networking events
- Ensure Mandy receives excellent ROI on all business development activities.
- Produce KPI measurements to align business development activities with revenue/member/job advertisement growth
- Prospecting and self-generating new business opportunities
- Winning new business from prospects
- Developing local market intelligence
- Developing and managing existing clients
- Drive sales across the Mandy crew sites
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in theatre
- Experience in sales, marketing or liaison
- Ambitious and creative thinker
- Existing contacts in the industry desirable
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to abigail
The Mandy Network is a fast growing and innovative digital company operating a portfolio of industry leading websites in the Film, Television and Theatre industry.
Established in 2003, The Mandy Network revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house Development Team. Our network of websites have rapidly grown to 2m registered users and has market leading positions in both the UK and the US.
All operations are run online out of our North London office. The Mandy Network prides itself on being a great place to work!