The Mandy Network is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities across our portfolio.
Leveraging the growth we are experiencing internationally and working on campaigns to increase our market share in the UK.
Successful candidates will be data-oriented with strong attention to detail, being able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines will also be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of social media accounts
- Paid media/ advertising
- Email campaign creation
- Copywriting/ Content creation
- Performance data analysis
- Liaising with external PR & PPC agencies
- Influencer marketing/ Brand collaborations
- Promotion of The Mandy Network events
- Engagement with international stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience In digital marketing
- A qualification in Marketing (advantage but not required)
- Extensive experience in digital marketing including email & social media
- Experience in using CMS systems
- Highly organised with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience dealing with external agencies
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Work from home one day a month
- Modern office with all the essentials (Beer fridge & Pool table)
- 25 days annual leave
- Perkbox subscription
- Private Healthcare cover
- Dental insurance
- Optical provision
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Rhys
The Mandy Network is a fast growing and innovative digital company operating a portfolio of industry leading websites in the Film, Television and Theatre industry.
Established in 2003, The Mandy Network revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house Development Team. Our network of websites have rapidly grown to 2m registered users and has market leading positions in both the UK and the US.
All operations are run online out of our North London office. The Mandy Network prides itself on being a great place to work!