Do you have a flair for digital/traditional marketing? Are you risk taker who likes to try new things? Are you a dynamic, tactical, hardworking individual who wants a new and exciting challenge?
We are expanding our Marketing team at The Mandy Network and are looking for a marketing executive with 3+ experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent proofreading and copywriting skills, to ensure consistency through all digital/traditional marketing channels. As a Marketing Executive, you will need to bring a passion for creating and analysing the effectiveness of all marketing activities against business objectives, and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced working environment. You will be a creative thinker, who isn't afraid to take a chance on an idea.
- Working with the Head of Digital Marketing to successfully implement The Mandy Network digital/traditional marketing strategy/roadmap
- Manage digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure robust marketing ROI & KPI measurements are tracked and maintained.
- Design and implement strategies based on thorough analysis and optimisation in order to maximise member engagement and revenue generation.
- Assist with managing The Mandy Network social media accounts and paid social campaign.
- Responsibility for writing creative and engaging content.
- 3-4 years experience in a b2b or b2c marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing tactical digital and traditional marketing initiatives.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent content writing/content management skills.
- CIM or IDM marketing qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Extensive social media engagement experience.
- Comprehensive experience using social media management tools
- You must have proven experience building, analysing and reporting on email campaigns.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be a dynamic self-starter.
- Have proven extensive digital marketing experience.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- It is imperative that you are creative and can think outside of the box.
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to priya
The Mandy Network is a fast growing and innovative digital company operating a portfolio of industry leading websites in the Film, Television and Theatre industry.
Established in 2003, The Mandy Network revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house Development Team. Our network of websites have rapidly grown to 2m registered users and has market leading positions in both the UK and the US.
All operations are run online out of our North London office. The Mandy Network prides itself on being a great place to work!