Why join us?
Mandy Supporting Artists, formerly Total Talent, is a the leading supporting artist auditions platform in Canada. Find and apply for supporting artist jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Supporting Artists
- Apply for supporting artist jobs from top employers across the entertainment industry
- Receive tailored supporting artist job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest supporting artist advice and tips
- Post supporting artist jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect supporting artists
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best supporting artists
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best supporting artists in Canada!
Join the 1,291 Supporting Artists already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our supporting artists? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next supporting artist job.
Ann Fischer, Extra
I'm enjoying being retired as much as I enjoyed working as an English and ESL teacher. Now I'm spending more time on my writing - some of which has been published - and getting back to my hobby of photography. Was working as a photographer at Harbourfront (volunteer) until the lockdown.
Len Perdic, Extra
I'm an energetic out-going individual. Easy to speak with and get along with. I was an active member of the Drama Club throughout high school often playing lead roles.Following high school, a few members of the drama club and I wrote, directed and acted in a situational comedy, TV show called "Never A Dull Moment". It aired ten 1/2 hour episodes and a 1-hour special on local cable TV.I...
Todd Hayes, Actor
I have always been amazed by movies, t.v., radio, books and so forth. I have always enjoyed the gateway to another world of someone else's creativity. I grew up wondering how they did all those cool things even tried some-most didn't go like it did in the movies. My parents loved my impersonations of different characters and voices. Then Aladdin from Disney came out and Robin Williams was the man,...
Curtis Sheen, Extra
in highschool I loved drama class I was known as the king of improve. During my spare time I enjoy making home made movies with friends and family. I enjoy being on set and would love to get more involved in the industry.