Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading theatre administration roles platform in Canada. Find and apply for theatre administration jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Theatre Administrators
- Apply for theatre administration jobs from top employers across the Canadian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored theatre administration job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest theatre administration advice and tips
- Post theatre administration jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect theatre administrators
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best theatre administrators
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best theatre administrators in Canada!
Join the 3,093 Theatre Administrators already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our theatre administrators? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next theatre administration job.
Vera Oleynikova, Set Designer
I have spent the last five years cultivating a wide-ranging skillset suited to various positions in the art department including design, set decoration, construction and props sourcing/fabrication. I am currently building my production design portfolio while also working as a permit with IATSE 873 in the set dec/props/greens and scenic paint departments. I am a graduate of York University's...
Raveena Ambani, Stage Manager
Currently a Student at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in the UK with experience in Stage Management and interest in Film/TV, specifically Script Supervising. My main interest within the theatre is calling Musicals. At the moment I am looking for a 6-week work placement in Canada. I have over 10 years of experience in Independent Theatre/Amateur Drama in Montreal, Canada focusing...
Danny O'kane, Technician
I am a highly motivated Canadian that is currently in the UK and has been in the Theatre and Live Technical Entertainment field for over 10 years now. I have many skills in Lighting, Sound and Staging and specialist skills in Rigging and Automation. With Lighting I have experience in programming, operation, maintenance, set up and tear down of conventional and intelligent fixtures, also with...
Katherine Anne Fairfoul, Writer
I'm a late bloomer with a passion for my crafts. I'm an experienced actor on stage, in film and television. I am also a playwright and screenwriter. Each of these disciplines has led me into dramaturgy and screenwriting consulting. coaching and reading for producers around North America and the UK. It's been a very exciting ten years and I look forward to all the opportunities that London affords...