Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading touring theatre professional roles platform in Canada. Find and apply for touring theatre professional jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Touring Theatre Professionals
- Apply for touring theatre professional jobs from top employers across the Canadian entertainment industry
- Receive tailored touring theatre professional job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest touring theatre professional advice and tips
- Post touring theatre professional jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect touring theatre professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best touring theatre professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best touring theatre professionals in Canada!
Join the 3,096 Touring Theatre Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our touring theatre professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next touring theatre professional job.
Vera Oleynikova, Set Designer
I have spent the last five years cultivating a wide-ranging skillset suited to various positions in the art department including design, set decoration, construction and props sourcing/fabrication. I am currently building my production design portfolio while also working as a permit with IATSE 873 in the set dec/props/greens and scenic paint departments. I am a graduate of York University's...
Marlo Whillans, Rigger
Ive been a freelance tech for various companies in alberta for over 30 years. I attended Grant MacEwan Theatre Production course to acquire more theatre experience which has led to working my way through the industry doing stage calls. I have since become for the most part an up rigger for IA local 210 in Edmonton. Having a manlift operators ticket as well as my fork truck trainer ticket in...
Bryan Eaton, Technician
Raveena Ambani, Stage Manager
Currently a Student at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in the UK with experience in Stage Management and interest in Film/TV, specifically Script Supervising. My main interest within the theatre is calling Musicals. At the moment I am looking for a 6-week work placement in Canada. I have over 6 years of experience in Independent Theatre/Amateur Drama in Montreal, Canada focusing...