Why join us?
Mandy Actors, formerly Casting Call Pro, is a the leading screen acting auditions platform in the UK. Find and apply for screen acting jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Screen Actors
- Apply for screen acting jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored screen acting job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest screen acting advice and tips
- Post screen acting jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect screen actors
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best screen actors
- Schedule auditions, interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best talent worldwide - request video auditions!
Join the 251,276 Screen Actors already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our screen actors? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next screen acting job.
Madeleine MacMahon, Actor
Actress and singer from Gloucestershire, based in London.
Nat Landells, Actor
Graduate of acting degree and spotlight registered. My short script ‘the character’ is a multiple awards winning script at several festivals, which i plan cast and produce soon. I expect to be an extremely useful resource to the productions i apply to, not only as an actor.
(Edward) Chris Lines Lines, Actor
Spotlight Pin: 9817-9050-5691 - My IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6931873 (listed as Chris Lines111) Donald Sutherland Lookalike. I have experience in full contact Medieval Sword and Dagger Combat (Member of Gaunt's Retinue Combat Group). I am fit, I swim a lot. Skills: Car and Motorcycle Licence, Ski, Swim, Snorkel Dive, Small Bore rifle and pistol shooting, Sailing - Dinghy and Keel...
Emma Beth Jones, Actor
My name is Emma Beth Jones. I am a New Zealand/English Actress living and working in London. I Trained at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. I particularly love working with Shakespeare. I have been a part of Shakespeare ensembles in both Australia (Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble 2014-15) and in Scotland (Bard in the Botanics 2017). I have also spent a month training at Shakespeare’s Globe...