A Physical Theatre and Performance Art Company.
Director, Jennifer Moule uses mime, video installation, clown, physical theatre, dance and her dictaphone to devise performance pieces and happenings.
Greatly inspired by the work of Steven Berkoff, Cher and Homer.
TIME OUT**** ”Free-styling new theatre company ‘Washing Line Productions’. Pitched somewhere between a Parisian clown show and Jane Fonda exercise video.”
Connected Mandy members:
- 2014, The Surgery, Dr. Angapalapagos
- 2010, Waiting For Apollo, Helen of Troy
- 2010, Waiting for Apollo, Orestes
- 2010, Waiting For Apollo, Pylades/Fury
- 2010, Waiting for Apollo, Narrator/Menelaus
Clemmie ReynoldsArtistic Director
- 2010, Waiting For Apollo, Assistant Director
- 2010, The Tail of Rampant Rabbit, devising and writing collaborator/performer/fundraising/publicity
- 2009, Lisa appleby, Devising/Writing/Collaborator
- 2010, Lisa Appleby, Lisa Appleby
- 2008, The Tail of Rampant Rabbit, Multiple
- 2007, To Let: Ham, Ophelia