Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading film crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for film crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Film Crew
- Apply for film crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored film crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest film crew advice and tips
- Post film crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect film crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best film crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best film crew in the UK!
Join the 268,294 Film Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our film crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next film crew job.
Linda Ludwig & James Curle, Director
We're award-winning film and commercial directors and have been working together at Inquisitive Pictures since 2013. We have produced and directed drama, corporate projects, actor showreels, commercials and music videos. Our film festival debut "Man of the Hour" won Best Short at the Cannes Film Festival 2018, AmPav, and went on to have its World Premiere at the famous Chinese Theatre in...
Olly Holmes, Company Stage Manager
A highly organised and experienced freelance Stage Manager with a genuine love and passion for the Theatre industry. I have gained experience in Stage Management, Technical, and Production Management. I have worked as a Stage Manager, DSM and ASM for the past 4 years, and in that time, have been responsible for the successful operational success of a number of theatre productions of all types,...
Sarah Coulthard, Make-up Artist
A pro-active make-up artist, who is highly resourceful and innovative who possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills. Having been a freelance Sports Photographer, I’ve successfully retrained to become a Make-up Artist with a passion for Special Effects and Prosthetic Makeup.
Bryony Peach, Stage Manager
MA Stage Management graduate at Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Cardiff