Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading live event crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for live event crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Live Event Crew
- Apply for live event crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored live event crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest live event crew advice and tips
- Post live event crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect live event crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best live event crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best live event crew in the UK!
Join the 265,712 Live Event Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our live event crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next live event crew job.
Reuben Vick, Sound Mixer / Recordist
I am a sound recordist with extensive experience in recording for fiction film, as well as other other areas of sound recording. I am easy to get on with on set and am sensitive to the needs of different departments. I love sound because of the concentration and listening required in order to ensure quality. I have an excellent ear and have a natural ability to identify improvements that...
Danny MacGregor, Camera Operator
As a content-media based creative, I have a versatility in written-based work as well as visual production in both pre and post-production roles. I am ambitious, passionate and driven towards establishing myself in a moving/still image production based role and have a lot to contribute as an individual with an array of media-based professional experience working as a video editor,...
Matthew Hales, Company Stage Manager
I have been involved in Stage Management, in theatre and television, for a number of years both on tour and the West End. I have recently finished working as the Company Stage Manager for Birmingham Stage Company on the UK tour of 'Tom Gates - Live on Stage'
Mike Harvey, Costume Designer
Award winning Set and Costume Designer and supervisor; with over 15 years professional practice and more than 200 realised shows throughout the UK, Europe, Middle east and America; in a range that encompasses everything from small scale fringe to touring arena productions.. Able to offer a complete design and realisation service