The #1 live event crew jobs platform in the UKJoin Now For FREE
Sign up today for FREE. Apply to the latest live event crew jobs and roles across the UK.Looking for talent? Post a job for FREE
Why join us?
Mandy Film & TV Production, formerly Film and TV Pro, is a the leading live event crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for live event crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Live Event Crew
- Apply for live event crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored live event crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest live event crew advice and tips
- Post live event crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect live event crew
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best live event crew
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best live event crew in the UK!
Join the 156,930 Live Event Crew already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our live event crew? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next live event crew job.
Heather Wilson, Stage Manager
I love my job! I am a highly skilled, friendly, hard working Company Stage Manager/ DSM with over thirty-years experience. I have worked in commercial theatre, rep theatre, ballet, opera, new writing, events, and have toured extensively, both nationally and internationally. I took a three year break to study horticulture and garden design, but realised that my real passion was theatre, and I...
John Nick Phillips, Sound Mixer
Craft editor / camera person with 34 years experience in Broadcast TV and Film. Multi award-winner. Trained at BBC Film Studios, Ealing.
Patricia Hetherington, Production Manager
I am a short form content producer, assistant director, and lecturer. My background is in short films, having worked on over 70 shorts in various roles. I have experience in camera, lighting, and sound. My key skills are in scheduling, budgeting, social media marketing, database management, and administration.
Jonathan Simpson, Lighting Designer
Jonathan trained at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts and graduated in 2001 with a 1st Class BA (Hons) in Technical Theatre, specialising in Lighting Design. He is currently fully freelance as a Lighting Designer, Producer and Production Manager and has created the Lighting for almost 100 productions over the past 20 years. Since graduating, he has worked extensively as a Lighting Designer at...