Edinburgh Fringe 2012

User Deleted
This profile has been archived

Hi everyone,

I'm lucky enough to be heading up the the fringe this year with a great show called Revolution! The Musical (http://www.revolutionthemusical.co.uk) and was wondering what other shows CCPers are taking up this year?

Jess.

• 12 years ago

Hi Jess,

I will also be heading up with a show The Blitz Sisters - Sweethearts of the 40s. I can't wait! Have you thought about accommodation yet?

Emma x

• 12 years ago
User Deleted

Hi!
I am currently waiting to hear back on venue confirmation for a piece of new writing Jack A Rippers Tale which myself and a group of other actors are planning to take their! Im really excited have never been before as I am just starting out, has anyone got any advice as to waht to expect?
Victoria

• 12 years ago
User Deleted

Hi Emma,
Oh wow! That sounds great! Best of luck! Yes we've got our accommodation sorted I believe. Can't get over how expensive it is! But then there are 22 of us so I guess it's to be expected.

Victoria - you'll love it! It's so busy - every kind of performance you can imagine! Let me know when and where you ladies are and I'll try to catch it.

Jess x

• 12 years ago

I'm also heading up this year with a devised piece. It's still in development so we don't quite have a title yet, but it's about two women trapped inside a whale and their mission to escape. It's going to have some amazing visuals as we're using puppetry and physical theatre.

This is our first time too so would be great to share any tips or advice.

Alice x

• 12 years ago
Private User
This profile is private

Hi Victoria Clare! Is that Paul Herbert's Project by any chance?

And Emma your show sounds like just my cup of tea, when and where is it on?

I'm going with Hecate Theatre's Metamorphoses, which is a retelling of Ovid's fables (nothing to do with a giant beetle!) and I'm really excited to be back (I haven't been since 2010). We're at the Surgeon's hall i think. Is anyone else there?

• 11 years ago

We're in surgeon's hall. When are you there?

• 11 years ago

All these shows sound great. Nicola, we are at The Three Sisters on Cowgate everyday at 4.30pm. Would be great to see you there. I will definitely try and catch yours too. When is yours on? x

• 11 years ago
User Deleted

Such good shows to add to my list! :-)

• 11 years ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.