For sale: 3x SB-VG. Sound Booth Blankets Producers Choice White-Black. Size 203 cm x 203 cm - barely used, selling for half price

Private User
Voice Over: English

Hi all,

I'm selling 3x VocalBoothToGo SB-VG. Sound Booth Blankets Producers Choice
White-Black. Size 203 cm x 203 cm WITH VELCRO TIE UPS AND GROMMETS. Here are their stats:

Color : One side Black, the other side – white.
Size : 203 cm x 203 cm
Weight : 4.5 kg per blanket.
Absorption efficiency : NRC 0.8 ( 80% Sound absorption)
Grommets : 5 grommets
Velcro: 5 Velcro tie ups

I'm selling for £80 (for all 3). These are £160 at retail price so I'm selling for half price. They're for collection from Tottenham, London N17. They are in excellent condition, and just a year old.

These are a brilliant choice for constructing an affordable, movable or pop-up vocal booth for those with limited space at home but who don't want to compromise on sound. They're also excellent for isolating noice from windows and doorways. I'm selling them as I have to move house to a much smaller property with limited storage (I wish I didn't have to sell them, they've been fantastic!)

Feel free to send me an email on: simon.lyshon@gmail.com and I can send you pictures and answer any questions.

Must go by 4th August!

• 9 months ago
You must login as a candidate to participate in the forum.
Please note: Messages written in the forum do not represent the views of The Mandy Network, nor have they been vetted by The Mandy Network staff. If you read something which you believe to be offensive or defamatory, please contact us and we will take the appropriate action.