Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading exhibition crew roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for exhibition crew jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Exhibition Crews
- Apply for exhibition crew jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored exhibition crew job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest exhibition crew advice and tips
- Post exhibition crew jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect exhibition crews
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best exhibition crews
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best exhibition crews in the UK!
Join the 10,102 Exhibition Crews already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our exhibition crews? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next exhibition crew job.
Craig Standen, Sound Engineer
Since graduating with a Sound Engineering degree in 2009 at the School of Sound Recording, Manchester, Craig Standen has worked as a professional sound engineer and designer. He has worked in various venues and at events across the UK, including the Manchester International Festival and the Edinburgh Festival. He was spent time working in Malta mixing live sound for brass party bands. In 2016 he...
Suneeda Maruthiyil, Set Designer
Personal website: www.adeenus.com Since attaining a BA Hons in Technical Theatre at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, I have worked on a variety of productions as a Designer/maker or Stage Manager. I am flexible, hard working, enthusiastic and enjoy a challenge.
Isabel Nellie Walters, Costume Supervisor
I have a variety of professional experiences in all aspects of Costume. Props Design and Making. Costume Design and Making. Puppetry Design and Making. Scenic Art and Carpentry. I am fully trained in all appropriate practices and have an excellent record in working to strict deadlines and design specifications. I have a high level of technical competence and a full understanding of Period and...
Adam David Tartaglia, Deputy Stage Manager
Good prop scourer/maker, able to make a high quality prompt copy, able to pick up a show plot quickly and happy to delegate and take on various tasks.