Why join us?
Mandy Theatre Professionals, formerly Stage Jobs Pro, is a the leading tv theatre professionals roles platform in the UK. Find and apply for tv theatre professionals jobs, create your own portfolio; showcase your skills and get noticed!
For Tv Theatre Professionals
- Apply for tv theatre professionals jobs from top employers across the British entertainment industry
- Receive tailored tv theatre professionals job alerts
- Create a FREE website - hosting included!
- Network with your peers using our Forum and Noticeboard
- Get the latest tv theatre professionals advice and tips
- Post tv theatre professionals jobs for FREE
- Use our search engine to find perfect tv theatre professionals
- Add images and media to your Job Posts to attract the best tv theatre professionals
- Schedule interviews and create shortlists
- Reach the best tv theatre professionals in the UK!
Join the 10,103 Tv Theatre Professionals already on the Mandy Network
Why not meet some of our tv theatre professionals? Check out their profiles to see what we are offering our members! Having a profile on Mandy is a great way for employers to find you for your next tv theatre professionals job.
Philip Murphy, Wardrobe Manager
I began work as a dresser on Les Miserables in London in 1988, before graduating up to Wardrobe Assistant, Deputy, Acting Head then Head of Wardrobe from 2004 until 2010. Since then I have been Wardrobe Manager on the Novello season of Tap Dogs, the national tour of the dance show Blaze and Cinderella at the Floral Pavilion Theatre on the Wirral. More recently, I have been Wardrobe Master on...
Ant Pelham, Sound Engineer
I'm an 22 year old theatre technician, that has experience in all aspects of theatre tech! I have studied at the miskin theatre, in Dartford to gain a National Diploma in Production Arts. I have homed my skills and would like to get into lighting or sound. Am a very good sound engineer and am passionate with sound. I have now gone on to study B/A Hons Performance Sound at Rose Bruford College and...
William Midgley, Sound No.1 / A1
I have been working in the industry since leaving college at 18, since then I have gained experience from first working in regional theatre at the West Yorkshire Playhouse for a number of years, both operating and working on most of their shows during that time. I eventually moved on to touring theatre for a new challenge.
Jonathan Harrison-Walsh, Stage Manager
I am a Theatre Director, based in the South Of England. I really enjoy directing a wide range of texts and styles. I have a strong background in lighting and set design, as well as a few years experience in professional acting. My Favorite Theatre production is Once,a fairly new musical.